- Are you and your staff trained in First Aid?
- Are you and your staff trained in CPR?
- Do you know how to use a tourniquet or other advanced bleeding control procedures?
- When was the last time you check your first aid supplies (home – work – car)?
- When was the last time you checked the expiration dates on Medications (over the counter and prescription)?
- Including Antibiotic creams, burn treatments, rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, and anyother item you can put on or in your body). Most have expiration dates.
Did you know that you can make a difference in life or death when someones heart stops? Every minute without CPR the survival rate drops up to 10% per minute. How long will it take for help to arrive. You can make a difference.
If someone is cut with a circular saw, chain saw, has an amputation from a work injury, gets hurt using a snowblower or lawnmower would you know what to do? Minutes Count!
Even Shootings and other acts of violence.
LEARN CPR AND FIRST AID!!!
MAKE SURE YOUR FIRST AID KIT IS STOCKED, INCLUDING A TOURNIQUET AND UP TO DATE SUPPLIES.
FOR CPR IN NORTHERN NJ CONTACT SAFETY NJ 973-320-3200 OR WWW.SAFETYNJ.COM
FOR FIRST AID SUPPLIES – FIRST AID KITS – EMS SUPPLIES AND MORE – WWW.SAFETYNJFIRSTAIDKITS.COM
Safety NJ also carries:
- Safety Vests, knee pads, helmets
- Medical Supplies – BP Cuffs, stethoscopes, pulse oximeters, pen lights, thermometers, and more
- AHA manuals and CPR/First Aid training supplies