Key Features and Benefits
Baby Anne® features:
- Durable, lightweight construction
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch
- Natural obstruction of the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Realistic chest compliance
- Economical disposable airways
- Removable and reusable faces
Baby Anne® benefits:
- Educationally effective -- offers all of the essential features necessary for learning quality infant CPR
- Durable construction allows increased hands-on practice and helps ensure long-term use, adding to the manikin's affordability
- Light weight makes the manikin easy to transport
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch, which prepares rescuers to administer correct mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows realistic practice of foreign-body-airway-obstruction release
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust reinforce the important technique of opening the airway during real-life rescues
- Realistic chest rise and chest compliance let students experience the proper technique required for performing chest compressions on an infant
- Economical disposable airways allow for quick and easy cleanup
- Convenient removable and reusable faces help keep maintenance affordable and help protect students' health
Manikin comes with:
- Soft pack
- Airways (6)
- Foreign-body practice objects (10)
- Directions for use
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Dimensions and Specifications
- Shipping weight: 4 lb
- Measures: 20" x 6" x 8"
Accessories and Replacement Supplies
Baby Anne® Faces (Light Skin) package of 6 (item no. EC050200)
Baby Anne® Airways package of 24 (item no. EC050100)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What kind of cleaning/sanitation is required?
A: Routine disinfection of the entire manikin is not required, but periodic cleaning of the head, body, overalls, and carry bag is recommended. Hard plastic parts should be wiped clean with warm water and soap, and then rinse-wiped with a clean, damp cloth. The fabric body should be cleaned with a damp cloth only, using a mild detergent only if necessary. Always follow manufacturer's cleaning recommendations.
Q: How many airways do I need per class?
A: Each Baby Anne being used in a class requires one airway. Airways should be discarded after each class and a new one used for additional classes.
Q: How many faces do I need per class?
A: Each student participating in the class should have his or her own face. After class, faces should be cleaned and sanitized following the directions in the user manual. After cleaning and sanitizing, the faces can be used by students in the next class.