Key Features and Benefits
Little Anne® CPR Training Manikin (Light Skin) features:
- Durable construction
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch
- Natural obstruction of the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch
- Realistic chest compression resistance
- Audible compression clicker
- Economical disposable airways
- Removable and reusable faces
Little Anne® CPR Training Manikin (Light Skin) benefits:
- Educationally effective -- offers essential features for learning quality adult CPR
- Durable construction helps ensure long-term use, adding to the manikin's affordability
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch, which prepares rescuers to administer correct mouth-to-mouth ventilations
- Realistic airway remains obstructed until proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust maneuvers are completed
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all steps necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow students to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR
- Chest rise, realistic chest compression resistance, and audible feedback from the "clicker" mechanism help students learn to administer the correct amount of pressure at the correct depth when giving compressions in real-life situations
- Economical disposable airways allow for quick and easy cleanup
- Convenient removable and reusable faces help keep maintenance affordable
- Easy to transport
- 2 manikin faces
- 2 airways
- 6 manikin wipes
- Jacket for manikin
- Soft pack carrying case/training mat
- Instructions for use
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Dimensions and Specifications
- Weight: 8.5 lb
- Length: 25"
- Shipping weight: 9 lb
- Measures 25" x 8.5" x 13.5" (packed)
Accessories and Replacement Supplies
Little Anne® Airways Package of 24 (item no. EC020300)
Little Anne® Airways Package of 96 (item no. EC020301)
Resusci® Anne/Little Anne® Faces (Light Skin) Package of 6 (item no. EC310210)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does the manikin come with a training mat?
A: Yes. The training mat is built into the carry bag.
Q: What kind of cleaning/sanitation is required?
A: Routine disinfection of the entire manikin is not required, but periodic cleaning of the head, torso, chest skin, and training mat is recommended. These should be washed with a lukewarm soapy solution, and then rinsed with a clean damp cloth. Always follow manufacturer's cleaning recommendations.
Q: How many airways do I need per class?
A: Each Little Anne being used in a class requires an airway. Airways should be discarded after each class and new ones used for additional classes. Each airway has a one-way filter, so you don't need to change airways between students.
Q: How many faces do I need per class?
A: Each student participating in the class should have his or her own face. After class, faces should be cleaned and sanitized following the directions in the user manual. After cleaning and sanitizing, the faces can be used by students in the next class.