Laerdal Little Junior™ CPR Training Manikin 4-Pack (Dark Skin) (18002750)
Perfect for widespread training of child CPR!
Little Junior™ CPR Training Manikin 4-Pack (Dark Skin)
This lightweight, affordable child CPR trainers in this economical 4-pack from Laerdal are designed to provide effective, hands-on training without compromising realism or quality. Little Junior continues in the same tradition as the popular Little Anne® and Baby Anne® manikins. Lightweight design facilitates transportation. Package of 4 manikins includes 8 manikin faces, 8 airways, 24 Manikin Wipes, directions for use, and 4-pack soft carrying case.
Unit Price: $776.00
Key Features and Benefits
Little Junior™ features:
- Durable construction
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch
- Natural obstruction of the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch
- Realistic chest compression resistance
- Audible compression clicker
- Economical disposable airways
- Removable and reusable faces
Little Junior™ benefits:
- Educationally effective -- offers all of the essential features necessary for learning quality child CPR
- Durable construction allows increased hands-on practice and helps ensure long-term use, adding to the manikin's affordability
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch, which prepares rescuers for mouth-to-nose and mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway, head tilt/chin lift, and jaw thrust reinforce the necessary steps of CPR
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to child CPR
- Chest rise, realistic chest compression resistance, and audible feedback from the "clicker" mechanism help students learn to administer the correct amount of pressure at the correct depth when giving compressions in real-life situations
- Economical disposable airways allow for quick and easy cleanup
- Convenient removable and reusable faces help keep maintenance affordable
- Easy to transport
Package comes with:
- 4 Little Junior manikins with dark skin
- 4-pack carry case
- 8 manikin faces
- 8 airways
- 24 manikin wipes
- Directions for use
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Dimensions and Specifications
- Weight: 23 lb
- Measures: 25" x 9.25" x 18"
- Manikin type: Torso
- Airway: Non-breathing, disposable
- Also available with light skin (item no. EC18002250)
Accessories and Replacement Supplies
Little Junior™ Faces (Dark Skin) package of 6 (item no. EC183015)
Little Junior™ Airways package of 25 (item no. EC183210)
Little Junior™ Airways package of 100 (item no. EC183211)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What kind of cleaning/sanitation is required?
A: Routine disinfection of the entire manikin is not required, but periodic cleaning of the head, torso, chest skin, and training mat is recommended. These should be washed with a lukewarm soapy solution, and then rinsed with a clean, damp cloth. Always follow manufacturer's cleaning recommendations.
Q: How many airways do I need per class?
A: Each Little Junior being used in a class requires one airway. Airways should be discarded after each class and new ones used for additional classes.
Q: How many faces do I need per class?
A: Each student participating in the class should have his or her own face. After class, faces should be cleaned and sanitized following the directions in the user manual. After cleaning and sanitizing, the faces can be used by students in the next class.