Laerdal Resusci® Baby First Aid Manikin (160-01250)
Resusci® Baby First Aid Manikin
This realistic full-body manikin is designed to bring optimal realism and quality to CPR and first aid training. Anatomical landmarks allow for realistic CPR practice, and full-body design allows for lifelike victim handling. Comes with pulse bulb, 2 manikin faces, 1 disposable manikin airway, roll of 36 face shields, 6 Resusci manikin wipes, onesie for manikin, blanket, carrying case, and directions for use.
Unit Price: $460.00
Key Features and Benefits
Resusci® Baby First Aid Manikin features:
- Natural obstruction of the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift
- Occluded airway with hyperextension
- Anatomically correct landmarks
- Realistic chest compression resistance
- Carotid pulse simulation
- Disposable non-rebreathing airways
- Removable and reusable faces
Resusci® Baby First Aid Manikin benefits:
- Educationally effective by focusing on the performance level of key CPR skills and techniques for infants
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers
- Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position
- Carotid pulse simulation allows students to realistically check for pulse
- Physiologically correct design allows students to practice identification of anatomical landmarks
- Realistic chest compression resistance helps students learn to administer the correct amount of pressure at the correct depth when giving compressions in real-life situations
- Realistic full-body anatomy helps students learn realistic victim-handling skills
- Economical disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class, and are quick and easy to change after each training session
- Convenient removable and reusable faces help keep maintenance affordable
- Pulse bulb
- 2 manikin faces
- 1 airway
- Roll of 36 face shields
- 6 manikin wipes
- Onesie for manikin
- Carry case
- Instructions for use
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Dimensions and Specifications
- Measures 23.2" x 10.2" x 5.5"
- Weighs 4 lb
Accessories and Replacement Supplies
Resusci® Baby Faces package of 6 (item no. EC143600)
Resusci® Baby Airways package of 96 (item no. EC160-10250)
Resusci® Baby Airways package of 24 (item no. EC160-10150)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many airways do I need per class?
A: You will need to use one airway per manikin per class session. The disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during a single class, and are quick and easy to change after each training session.
Q: What kind of cleaning/sanitation is required?
A: Routine disinfection of the entire manikin is not required, but regular cleaning of the head, torso, and chest skin is recommended. These should be washed with a warm soapy solution, and then rinsed with a clean damp cloth. Always follow manufacturer's cleaning recommendations.
Q: How many faces do I need per class?
A: Each student participating in the class should have his or her own face. After class, faces should be cleaned and sanitized following the directions in the user manual. After cleaning and sanitizing, the faces can be used by students in the next class.